Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Story Time

A while ago we were visiting with our friend who worked with Hubby before.  He has no kids of his own, but he is surprisingly patient with our girls.  As a matter of fact he always tries to cover for them when they get into trouble with us.

While visiting we had a conversation about "what is the one piece of advise you will want to leave with your children".  Talking about his Mom whom sadly passed away recently, he said that she was such a wise woman and he has learned so much from her, but should he ever have kids he doesn't think that there are any significant things he could teach them that will stand out from the rest...

That made me think..... a lot!

I got this idea in my head; actually I have a lot of those, but the specific idea I am referring to is, wouldn't it be cool to write a children's book?  I always said that I would like to write a book, usually jokingly, but I'm actually considering doing it.  Of course I have never attempted anything like it, but will put some serious thought into it.

Now the question comes to mind, what will I write about?  What is the one thing I would like to teach kids, including our own?  Well, let the research begin...

No comments: